- Use our website, microsites or mobile applications and provide us with your personal information. An example: Signing up for our newsletter or leaving a review.
- Purchase products from our website
- Social Media interaction, adverts, or content on third party websites.
How we collect information from you
Directly from you when you complete a purchase on our website or sign up to receive marketing material.
1. What information is collected:
Identifiers such as real name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address or similar identifiers.
For example when you place an order, you may provide your first name, last name, date of birth, phone number, email address, home address.
When you place an order we also collect the date the order was placed as well as the order number.
- Product reviews submitted on our website or social media.
Information collected automatically:
Personal information is collected when registering with Mickisongcosmetics.com and completing a transaction. Additional personal identification information may also be collected such as username, password, billing information and contact information to offer you Micki Song Cosmetics products and services. In addition IP address will be gathered automatically with transaction.
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within the Site and Apps that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device characteristics; and
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site or Apps or other information used to provide analytics or other usage information.
We may send you promotional information by email to the email address you provided. Occasionally we may notify you of new products, special offers and promotions unless you would like to opt out of receiving our emails. If you would like to opt out of receiving our emails please send your request to email@example.com.
Cookies and automatic collection methods
When you visit our website and when you open or click on emails we send you, we (and third parties we work with) may automatically collect information from your browser or device using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies.
Cookies are small data files that are automatically saved on your computers hard drive through your web browser (if allowed by your computer settings) to enable a site or service provider to recognize your browser and capture certain information.
Web beacons or pixel tags are small images which are embedded into our website or emails that provide us with information about your browser or device, or whether you open or click on the emails we send you. These technologies enable us, or the third parties who place such technologies, to collect information such as device identifiers and online or other network activity information.
- Geolocation data: We collect your IP address. For example when you visit the website or engage with Micki Song Cosmetics, we may collect your broad geographic location (ex: country or city level location) from your device.
How does Micki Song Cosmetics use my personal information?
To process payments - After you place an order on www.mickisongcosmetics.com you will need to make a payment for goods ordered. Depending on method of payment choice at checkout payments are processed by Shopify Payments or PayPal. Shopify Payments and PayPal collects and processes payments in accordance with their privacy policies. If you choose Afterpay services, Afterpay collects and processes information including payment information in accordance with their privacy policies.
-Responding to customer service requests for information
- Providing products
- Processing payments
- Verifying your identity for fraud prevention
- Sending you marketing information about Micki Song Cosmetics
To provide you with marketing communications you may be interested in
If you choose to receive marketing material such as you have signed up for our email list we may send you promotional materials to keep you informed on our product launches, sales, upcoming promotions etc. If you no longer wish to receive these communications you can elect to opt out at any time via the unscubsribe option which will automatically remove your information from the list. The unsubscribe button is found inside emails. You can also request removal by emailing customerservice@mickisongcosmetics with an opt out of email request.
For tailored advertising. We or third party sites may use your personal information to provide you with a tailored advertising experience on third party sites including social media.
Security and how we protect your information
Micki Song Cosmetics takes your security and protecting your personal information very seriously. We take pride in providing you with a safe and efficient online shopping experience.
We never store your credit card or debit card information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. If you choose to sign up for an account on our website the only information we store is your name, email, shipping address, phone number and previous order history.
All sensitive/billing information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology.
Our site is also protected to stop and block any attempted orders using unauthorized credit cards.
It is our top priority to ensure our customers have a consistently safe and enjoyable shopping experience on www.mickisongcosmetics.com
Changes to this policy
Effective January 2021